The excellent 3/4 winter warm warning jacket combines the durable 300D Oxford polyester fabric with a modern cut and stylish look. Ideal for extreme frosts. It provides excellent thermal insulation thanks to the thick Insulatex lining. It has armpit locks for improved breathability, an insulated hood with detachable fur hem and HiVisTex Pro warning tape.
- 5 large pockets,
- Insulatex lining reflects body heat and provides exceptional comfort,
- detachable hood with quilted lining and optional fur hem for all weather conditions
- perfectly matched quick-fitting knitted cuffs,
- zippered inner pocket to prevent objects from falling out,
- armpit zipper increases breathability,
- detachable ID pocket.
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3,
- EN 343:2019 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm,
- EN 342.
Do you order clothing for the company, want to put the logo or name? On clothing there is a possibility of marking. We will prepare a quote and comprehensively fulfill your order. Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com)or attach a message to your order in the shopping cart form.
To use the gift wrapping feature, select the appropriate option below the list of shipment type selections in the "shopping cart" section. Buying more stuff? Do you want them to be packed separately? Add additional gift wrapping to your cart. For more information on gift wrapping, - GIFT WRAPPING
Size matters -TABELA SIZES
- 100% Polyester, 300D, Oxford weave, stain-resistant finish, PU coating 190g
- 100% Polyester 60g
- Order lead time
- 1 - 7 days