1. The Consumer, who has concluded a distance contract with the Seller, has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the purchased goods.
2. From 01.06.2020, the right to withdraw from the contract under the conditions described in this paragraph and under the Consumer Rights Act shall also be vested in a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller directly related to his business activity, where it is apparent from the content of this agreement that he does not have for that person a professional character, arising in particular from the subject matter of his business activity, made available under the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. Therefore, when this paragraph refers to the consumer's rights, as from 01.06.2020, these rights also apply to a person meeting the above criteria.
3. The right of withdrawal shall not be vested in respect of the contract:
- for the provision of services if the trader has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the service has been performed by the trader;
- in which the object of the supply is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or to meet his individual needs;
- where the consumer has expressly requested that the trader come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; where the trader provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the consumer shall have the right of withdrawal in respect of additional services or goods.
4. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal declaration - for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail.
5. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form available at https://e-trucker.eu/doc/Withdrawal-from-contract form.pdf but this is not mandatory.
6. In order to keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the Consumer's right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
7. The Consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or to transfer it to a person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller has offered to pick up the thing himself. In order to meet the time limit, it is sufficient to return the product before its expiry
8. The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall reimburse the Consumer for all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest available in the Store, the cost of delivery of the products (if the cost was covered by the Consumer) immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal. The refund of payments will be made using the same payment methods as those used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not indue any fees in connection with the form of refund.
10. If the Seller has not offered to collect the goods from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until the goods are received back or the Consumer has provided proof of its return, which is which occurs first.
11. The consumer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the product resulting from the use of the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.